Inwenta is a HR consulting company, that has been specializing in recruiting of senior and middle managers as well as autonomous senior specialists since 2004. As one of the first organizations on the Polish market, we initiated projects related to recruitment of interim managers and implementation of interim projects. Pursuant to the Polish law, Inwenta Sp. z o.o. has been kept in the registry of recruitment agencies, holding the number 1727.
As a recruitment company, we are a bridge linking our Clients and Candidates. With this in mind, we provide both parties with the highest level of expertise within the cooperation process.
Our Candidates may be certain that over execution of the recruitment projects, we will deliver them:
- Confidentiality and discretion – All data and information we received from Candidates are particularly crucial to us and considered confidential. Information provided in writing , or orally, are used solely for the purposes of a recruitment project and shall not be disclosed to any third parties. Our Consultants are trained on data confidentiality and keeping discretion through performance of the recruitment projects.
- Security – we comply with GDPR regulations. Resumes of our Candidates are safely stored in the Inwenta candidate database, that is a data file registered in GDPR. The Candidate has to give his/her consent for releasing his/her professional profile in our database and, in accordance with applicable laws, he/she holds the right to access the data and make relevant amendments.
- Support – our Team of Consultants consists of professionals with a broad knowledge and expertise in the labor market in Poland. Our Candidates can count on our support over the course of the recruitment process as well as afterwards. Our Consultants always respond to the inquires or questions posed by the Candidates.
- Understanding – our relations with the Candidates are based on many years of experience in conducting various recruitment projects. We are aware that, for the Candidates, the change of a workplace involves making serious life choices . We always strive for making our cooperation comfortable and bringing fine quality solutions both to our Candidates and our Clients.
- Flexibility – our Candidates may be sure we will adjust to their timeframes and demands, depending on the project potential within a particular recruitment process.
- Knowledge – we stay in permanent touch with our Candidates, provide them ongoing feedback on the progress of the recruitment project as well as share our know-how on the project status. Some information we hold, depends on our Clients and it happens occasionally that some of them are not revealed due to their importance, urgency or confidentiality.
Inwenta is greatly concerned about confidentiality issues and responsibility for the data of the Candidates it holds throughout the performance of the recruitment projects. We have the database registered in the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, holding the number 000628/2005.
Rising opportunities on the labor market
From the Candidate’s point of view and in terms of his/her competitiveness on the labor market, it is necessary to provide a periodical updating of information delivered to the Candidate Database. The resume sent one day may appear out-of-date in a few years. It’s worth remembering to upgrade the data once they change, e.g. upon changing your job, position, etc.
The resume may be delivered trough an application form available at: https://www.inwenta.pl/en/dla-kandydatow/send-your-cv/
The database of interim managers
Inwenta specializes in recruiting interim managers. As a Partner of the Interim Managers Association, it has been actively involved in elevating standard operating procedures within the area of interim management in Poland and promoting interim management among Polish entrepreneurs and executives, as a cutting edge and efficient tool for business management and the way to enhance professional career of top managers.
We entourage the Candidates to learn on the opportunities given by interim management:
If you are fond of developing your professional career in the field of interim management and open to get involved in interim projects, register your resume in or database of interim managers at: https://www.inwenta.pl/en/dla-kandydatow/send-your-cv/, ticking in the end of the application form, that you are interested in interim management projects.