We care about our own development, we care about the development of our employees but do we care enough about our children who in high school face important life choices and begin to shape their professional careers? After all, we want our child to always draw on the richness of his or her talents, to make wise choices in life, to enter adult life satisfied with his or her decisions, and to be prepared to build a fulfilling career path.
Inwenta prepared a programme that helps students and their parents to take decisive educational steps. As a part of the program, we offer individual diagnosis and consultations supporting young people in discovering and developing talents and making life decisions about their professional future.
The program helps to find answers to the teenagers’ most mind-boggling questions:
- What are my predispositions?
- Which school should I choose?
- How do I effectively control my emotions?
- Can what I like to do be my job in the future?
- Who will companies look for in 5 or 10 years?
- Should I pretend to be someone else or should I remain myself and what does it really mean?
During individual meetings, analysis of test results, feedbacks and interviews, we conduct a joint talent analysis of the student and together we discover his predispositions and professional interests.